Marcus & Millichap has been selected to exclusively market for the Alamo Park Apartments, a stunning 25 unit apartment community located at 620 Alamo Court in the thriving city of Mountain View, CA.
Situated on one parcel totaling 0.96 acres of land, the subject property has a gross livable area of approximately 19,318 square feet. Built in 1974, the Alamo Park Apartments offer its tenants quality one-bedroom and two-bedroom floorplans to call home. The complex consists of thirteen one-bedroom/one-bathroom units, and twelve two-bedroom/one-bathroom units.
Residents at the Alamo Park Apartments enjoy multiple convenient community amenities including a secluded central courtyard with a swimming pool, on-site laundry, and a large parking area. Alamo Park Apartments is centrally located within minutes from many distinguished universities including Stanford University, Santa Clara University, and Menlo College. As part of the Silicon Valley, this property has a close proximity to high-tech companies such as Ebay!, Cisco Systems, IBM, Adobe Systems, Intel, LinkedIn, Apple, Yahoo!, Facebook, Google, and many others.
The investment appeal of this asset is driven by Mountain View's strong employment fundamentals and low vacancy levels. With a world class location in the heart of Silicon Valley, the Alamo Park Apartments present an attractive choice for South Bay renters due to the close proximity to major employers, transportation corridors, shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Large 0.96 Acre Lot with R3 Zoning
- Nearby Tech Companies are Seeing the Workforce Return to the Office
- Additional Opportunity to Reposition the 25 Unit Apartment Complex with Tuck Under ADUs Allowing for Greater Cash Flow*
- Tremendous Opportunity to Potentially Redevelop to Single Family Homes Upon Approval from the City*
- Potential to Convert the Subject Property to a Condominium Mapped Complex*
- Close Proximity to Many of the Nation’s Top Tech Employers Including Intel, Google, Apple, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Yahoo, as well as Many Others