Adam Levin is one of the most active and successful multifamily and net leased investment specialists in the nation.
Consistently recognized as a CoStar Power Broker in the South Bay/San Jose market and a top Multifamily performer for Marcus & Millichap nationwide, his award-winning Levin Johnston team has closed approximately $5 billion in investment real estate transaction volume to date.
As an Executive Managing Director, Adam specializes in helping investors to create and grow long-term wealth through strategic real estate decisions. Personally, Adam further refines this expertise as owner of Taycon Properties, through which he owns and operates a diverse Bay Area portfolio spanning more than 500 multifamily units as well as several retail, office and self-storage assets.
Adam is nationally recognized as a thought leader in his industry and is regularly sought out by major publications to offer insights or speak on panels related to the Bay Area investment market. He has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, National Real Estate Investor, Multifamily Executive, and many other notable news sources.
Adam serves as an Executive Director of Marcus & Millichap’s National Multi-Housing Group (NMHG), and is an active member of the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, MLS, CoStar/LoopNet, Real Capital Markets as well as the Tri County Apartment Association. He remains committed to helping his local community through donations to the Housing Industry Foundation. Adam earned his degree in business from UC Davis.
Other career awards and achievements include:
- Chairman’s Circle of Excellence (CCOE) from 2015 – 2021
- Chairman’s Club (CC) from 2013 – 2021
- National Achievement Award from 2012 – 2021
- Sales Recognition Award from 2006 – 2008, 2011 – 2022
- Top 10 Investment Professional from 2017 – 2019
- Top Multifamily Agent in the Nation – 2017
- Top Investment Professional, Multifamily – 2017
- Top 30 Marcus & Millichap Investment Professional Nationwide from 2013 – Present
- Exclusive NAA Chairman’s Club award from 2013 – Present
- #1 Dealmaker in Marcus & Millichap’s Palo Alto office from 2012 – Present
- SIA Induction 2011
- Mentor of the Year
- Several National Achievement and Outstanding Sales Achievement Awards