Adam Levin is one of the most active and successful multifamily and net leased investment specialists in the nation.
A five-time CoStar Power Broker and #1 Multifamily performer for Marcus & Millichap, his award-winning Levin Johnston team has closed more than 630 investment real estate transactions valued at nearly $5 billion to date.
Adam’s core values center on helping investors to create and grow long-term wealth through strategic real estate decisions. Personally, Adam hones this expertise as owner of Taycon Properties, through which he owns and operates a diverse Bay Area portfolio spanning more than 500 multifamily units as well as several retail and office assets.
Adam is nationally recognized as a thought leader in his industry and is regularly sought out by major publications to offer insights or speak on panels related to the Bay Area investment market. He has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, National Real Estate Investor, Multifamily Executive, and many other notable news sources.
Adam serves as an Executive Director of Marcus & Millichap’s National Multi-Housing Group (NMHG), and he is an active member of the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, MLS, CoStar/LoopNet, Real Capital Markets, and the Tri County Apartment Association. He remains committed to helping his local community through donations to the Housing Industry Foundation.
Adam earned his degree in business from UC Davis. Other career awards and achievements include:
- Top Multifamily Agent in the Nation – 2017
- Top Investment Professional, Multifamily – 2017
- Chairman’s Circle of Excellence – each year since 2015
- Top 30 Marcus & Millichap Investment Professional Nationwide – each year since 2013
- Exclusive NAA Chairman’s Club award – each year since 2013
- #1 Dealmaker in Marcus & Millichap’s Palo Alto office – each year since 2012
- Mentor of the Year
- Several National Achievement and Outstanding Sales Achievement Awards